We were sad to see the cabin time come to an end this Labor Day but look back on so many great memories. Highlights include:
- Spending time with family
- Maeve and Cecilia waterskiing for the first time
- Sunsets, Boat cruises, games, puzzles, and water balloons
- Maeve winning turtle races
- Visiting North Dakota (Grandma Brigid's 49th state) to see the Wahpeton Zoo
- Helping Funny John paint the fence at the farm
We were disappointed that the boats had to go in early due to low water levels :( but we had fun at the cabin with all our Grandparents over Labor Day weekend.