What a wonderful weekend we had with our cousins in town from Boise.
- birthday scavenger hunt - including riddles they had to solve
- lots of STEM kits and a new bike
- Visits to the Children's museum and the Science museum and watching an engineering show at the Omni theater
- engineering food crafts - building the Eiffel Tower out of sugar wafers and the Leaning Tower of Pisa out of donuts
- birthday donuts
- Eric making brisket and walking tacos
- Out to eat at McCormick and Schmick's for seafood
- decorating Grandma Brigid and Grandpa Ed's tree and watching Home Alone 1 and 2
- Waterpark at Shoreview Community Center
- Getting our ears pierced
Phew - we are exhausted but it was a great week celebrating Maeve!