Here are the highlights of today:
- Grandpa Steve made a sign that said 'honk' for Cecilia's birthday
- Sitting by the door was more fun this morning than the new bounce house we got for the backyard but by the afternoon they were really enjoying it. We wanted to make up for her birthday party that won't be happening this weekend.
- The fire truck stopped by to wish Cecilia a Happy Birthday!
- We had a scavenger hunt in the house for the birthday presents. The scavenger hunt took us to the garage where she found her new bike. Then we got to get in the car and continue to find presents on the doorsteps of Aunt Laura and Uncle Jon's house, Aunt Morgan and Uncle Scott's house, and Grandma Jan and Grandpa Steve's house. Wow - that was a whirlwind but so so much fun! Thank you for all of our generous and creative family members
- We had a zoom call with Grandma Brigid, Grandpa Ed, Aunt Anne, Uncle Sean, Finn and Ben - what fun!
- Some friends and family honked, stopped by, and said hi from several feet away. With so many neighbors walking about, we got so many birthday wishes. We also FaceTimed with more family and Cecilia felt so much love!
- We baked a cake and decorated the house. We originally bought them to bring to FL but brought the beach party here and enjoyed the 60 degree weather.
- We made lasagna at Cecilia's request and the whole family loved it. Kyle had seconds!
Thank you again for all the good wishes!
Happy Birthday, Cecilia! I think it turned out to be an exciting birthday after all in spite of the pandemic. Cecilia's 4th birthday will be one that is talked about for years to come.ReplyDelete
Grandpa Ed and I love you, Cecilia!
Happy Birthday, Cecilia! Your birthday activities were so much fun! Your 4th birthday will be one that is talked about for years to come.ReplyDelete
Grandpa Ed and I love you, Cecilia.